- The Amsterdam label will release one 12-inch every month for ten months, starting in March.
Amsterdam label Dekmantel will celebrate ten years of operation with a ten-part EP series featuring new music by the likes of Ricardo Villalobos and Donato Dozzy.
A long list of producers are onboard for the project, ranging from close affiliates such as Hunee, Young Marco, Motor City Drum Ensemble, Call Super and Joey Anderson, to artists who have never released on the label, like Villalobos, Dozzy, Egyptian Lover, Burnt Friedman, Tony Allen, Shanti Celeste and Levon Vincent. The EPs will be released monthly starting from March of 2017, with each artist contributing one track to the series.
Only the details for the first three EPs have been announced. Gigi Masin, Vakula and Roman Flügel feature on this month's edition, followed by Call Super and Shanti Celeste in April, and Levon Vincent, Legowelt, Joey Anderson and Central in May.
Listen to clips from the first three EPs.
01. Gigi Masin – Maja
02. Vakula – Robot Fuck The System
03. Roman Flu¨gel – Mice On Stick
01. Call Super – Fluenka Spoke
02. Shanti Celeste – Hinoki
01. Levon Vincent – UK Spring Vibes
02. Legowelt – Blue Austral Techno
03. Joey Anderson – Opened Gate
04. Central – Six Five Two
Dekmantel will release DKMNTL-10YEARS01 on March 22nd, DKMNTL-10YEARS02 on April 19th and DKMNTL-10YEARS03 on May 15th, 2017.