- Willie Burns, Axel Boman and Mano Le Tough all feature on the Munich label's latest compilation.
The third installment in Permanent Vacation's If This Is House, I Want My Money Back series will be released on May 9th.
Previous CDs have showcased tunes from the likes of Hunee, John Talabot, Beautiful Swimmers and Pional, and Volume III promises more of the same. For this edition the label asked "friends, Permanent Vacation regulars, and other good-looking producers famous for dancing around the edges of house" for an exclusive track.
Volume Three features cuts from two Swedes—Axel Boman and HNNY—alongside New York-based artists Octo Octa and Willie Burns, We Play House regular Locked Groove and a clutch of Berlin-based producers like Mano Le Tough, Kim Brown and Achterbahn D'Amour. If This Is House, I Want My Money Back will be released digitally and on CD, with a vinyl sampler also in the works.
01. Kim Brown – Rubies, Riches And Crowns
02. HNNY – Most Really Pretty Girls Have Pretty Ugly Feet
03. Axel Boman – Die Die Die!!
04. Mano Le Tough - Ducks
05. Lake People – Doubtful
06. The Drifter – We See Us
07. Willie Burns – Lost In The Clouds Again
08. Octo Octa – Call Me
09. Locked Groove – Reverie
10. Bostro Pesopeo & San Quentin – Q Session
11. Achterbahn D'Amour – Tape 4 Fears
12. Boska – Timber
Permanent Vacation will release If This Is House, I Want My Money Back III on May 9th, 2014.