- Modeselektion Vol. 04, featuring the duo's first new track in three years, is out in June.
Modeselektor are releasing another volume of their Modeselektion compilation series.
Modeselektion Vol. 04 is a 17-track collection of exclusive tracks, which the German duo say is "influenced by our thirst for effective dance music." It's available on June 1st as a double CD, digital download or four-vinyl package. The tracklist includes productions by Apeiron Crew member Solid Blake, Skee Mask, rRoxymore, Rødhåd, Lory D, Peder Mannerfelt, Lone, Actress and more.
Modeselektor themselves supply their first new track in three years and an edit of Vatican Shadow's "Desert Father." The release is a joint effort between Monkeytown Records and Ninja Tune. Four tracks from the compilation are already available on Bandcamp.
Listen to Solid Blake's "Masha."
01. Brainwaltzera - Vodiga
02. Actress - Watercolour Challenge
03. Claude Speeed - A Different Point Of View
04. Lone - Smoke Signals
05. Kasper Marott - Metaxas Carnival (Tandoori’s Voodoo Mixx)
06. rRoxymore - Cosmopolitanism
07. Rødhåd - Blacksmith
08. Peder Mannerfelt - Sectional Healing
09. Radio Slave - Introduction
10. Vatican Shadow - Desert Father (Modeselektor Edit)
11. Modeselektor - Kalif Storch
12. Lory D - ob.bx-n
13. FJAAK - Matte
14. Solid Blake - Masha
15. Skee Mask - Lil DB Tool
16. Sarah Farina & Yo van Lenz - Peace Dub
17. Fadi Mohem - Endless
Monkeytown and Ninja Tune will release Modeselektion Vol. 04 on June 1st, 2018.