- Tracks from Randomer, Rebolledo and Lanark Artefax make it into the 22-track set.
Roman Flügel has mixed fabric 95.
The veteran German artist, best known for releases on labels such as Playhouse and Dial, has strung together 22 tracks for the mix, which takes in selections from the likes of Randomer, Rebolledo and Lanark Artefax. A handful of Flügel's own tunes feature, including his RiRom collaboration with Ricardo Villalobos and his remix of Lawrence's "Clouds And Arrows." Due out on October 13th, fabric 95 arrives more than a decade since Flügel debuted at fabric, and follows an official mix, Live At Robert Johnson Volume 5, in 2010.
"The club has been incredibly supportive for so many years now," he says. "I will never forget our first live performance as Alter Ego during the peak of the success of our single 'Rocker' in Room One. It was pure mayhem. Also the incredible feeling I had DJing Room Two for the first time. So intense."
01. Genesis P-Orridge & Psychic TV - White Sky
02. RiRom - RoRic
03. Tuff City Kids feat. Joe Goddard - Tell Me (Benjamin Fröhlich Long Journey Remix)
04. Roman Flügel - Troubled Mind
05. Koehler - Oblivious Pool (Invisible Dub)
06. Ishi Vu - Lucid Dream
07. Pale Blue - Comes Home (Pional Remix)
08. Lawrence - Clouds And Arrows (Roman Flügel Remix)
09. Two Of A Kind - Like This
10. Eamon Harkin - Are You Listening?
11. Red Rack'em - Mad House
12. El Kid - Kachinja
13. Lanark Artefax - Touch Absence (Intimidating Stillness Mix)
14. Randomer - Juju
15. Rebolledo - Want (Danny Daze & Shokh's Fears Come Dub)
16. DJ Normal 4 - Hu Strike feat. F.B. Wibe
17. Karma - Cha
18. Ghost Culture - Perseus
19. Fetnat - Marbrahh
20. Solitary Dancer - Birth Of Saturn
21. Bartellow - Amnesia
22. D.H.S. - Fascinating
Fabric Records will release fabric 95 on October 13th, 2017.