- Music from Tale Of Us, Claude VonStroke and Four Tet features on the Birmingham DJ's selection.
Hannah Wants has mixed Fabriclive 89, which is due out September 16th.
The Birmingham-born DJ and producer says her approach to recording the 19-track selection was similar to the one she takes on her bi-monthly mixtape series. ("They start somewhere, go somewhere and end somewhere else.") Fabriclive 89 features five of her own tracks, including a collaboration with Katy B. The mix also boasts tunes from the likes of Alex Coulton, Claude VonStroke, How To Dress Well, Four Tet (in collaboration with Champion) and a Tale Of Us remix of Thugfucker.
01. TÂCHES x Eli & Fur – Lookalike
02. Cera Alba – Solitary Nights
03. Josh Butler – Need Me
04. Dennis Cruz – Feeling High
05. Enrico Sangiuliano & Secret Cinema – Alone With The Bitch
06. Hannah Wants – Just feat. Kristine W
07. Hannah Wants – Bump Track
08. Shadow Child & Huxley – Err
09. Wade – Irreversible (Leftwing & Kody Remix)
10. Hannah Wants – Found The Ground
11. Four Tet & Champion – Flip Side
12. Hannah Wants – Hidden Love feat. Detour City
13. Jacob B – The Substance (Original Mix)
14. Alex Coulton – Ambush
15. Katy B & Hannah Wants – Dreamers VIP
16. Claude VonStroke – Who's Afraid Of Detroit? (10 Year Anniversary Mix)
17. Marco Faraone – Boost
18. Thugfucker – Disco Gnome (Tale Of Us Remix)
19. How To Dress Well – Cold Nites
Fabric Records will release Fabriclive 89 on September 16th, 2016.