PublishedFri, 3 Sep 2010, 12:00
- The Berlin imprint are celebrating their fifth birthday with a new compilation which features fresh material from the label's roster.
Anja Schneider and Ralf Kollmann's Mobilee imprint will celebrate the recent release of Mobilee Hi Five with a world tour.
Rather than looking back over their first five years in operation retrospectively, Mobilee have instead asked key artists to each contribute a brand new track, and brought them together on Mobilee Hi Five. Mainstays such as Pan-Pot, Sebo K, Exercise One and Anja Schneider rub shoulders with newer names such as Dan Curtin and Hector, while artists such as Martin Landsky and Hermanez pitch in with their first original productions for the label.
The accompanying tour will see Anja Schneider helm dates across the US, South America, Asia and Europe in the coming months, beginning next Friday, September 10th, in San Francisco. A rotating cast of guests including Ralf Kollmann, And.ID, Sebo K, Miss Jools and Pan-Pot will be flown in to lend support, and the whole thing comes to a close in Liverpool on December 4th, as Mobilee join forces with local promoters Mumu for a party that features Mathias Kaden, Ralf Kollmann, Dan Curtin (live) and Lee Rands.
01. Pan-Pot - Happy Birthday
02. Exercise One - Attendance
03. And.Id - Isalos
04. Vincenzo - Young Mountain
05. Hermanez - Seagull
06. Daniel Stefanik - Tripiando Los Colores
07. Marcin Czubala - Spinning The Roulette
08. Rodriguez Jr. - La Cavalcade
09. Dan Curtin - Things That Go Funk
10. Anja Schneider & Lee Van Dowski - Shinkansen
11. Marc Antona - Cotton
12. Anja Schneider - Something Left feat. Cari Golden
13. Sebo K - Way Back
14. Hector - Keep On
15. Miss Jools - Don't Know You
16. Martin Landsky - At The Docks
Mobilee's Hi Five Mobilee is available now.