D-EDGE is a landmark in Brazil's nightlife and a global stronghold for quality underground electronic music. We have created a revolution in the concept of nightclubs when syncing cutting-edge audio systems to floor-to-ceiling LED panels in the club's 4 rooms. The futuristic look architected by award-winning designer Muti Randolph provides a unique sensorial experience for the 20,000 people who visit club every month. D-EDGE also features a booking agency (D AGENCY, http://dagency.art.br/), a DJ College and a record label: D-EDGE Records (http://www.residentadvisor.net/record-label.aspx?id=5379).
Each and every night is very unique at D-EDGE.
- "On the Rocks" happens every Monday night and offers the best of progressive, indie and psychedelic Rock & Roll.
- "Moving" completed its 10 years anniversary and takes place every Thursday night, bringing Deep and Tech House’s greatest talents in the World.
- Every Friday we host "Freak Chic", a night that blends the fashion world with São Paulo’s elite to create a glamorous atmosphere guided by Disco, Funk and Classic House Music. Saturdays are the busiest nights at the club.
- Our "Mothership" receives the World’s legends, most conceptual and forward thinking DJs of Techno and experimental electronic music.
- The party goes on to "Superafter", the official afterparty of São Paulo city, starting every Sunday at 5am and ending at 12pm, in which we offer a fresh fruit breakfast and open our bay window to connect our terrace to the dance floor.
The German deep house DJ—who recently sat down with Resident Advisor for an Exchange podcast—has nine gigs on his schedule, starting with Chicago's smartbar next Friday the 1st, and ending in São Paulo at D-EDGE on the 23rd.