- Out in November, the LP also includes poet and former Prince collaborator Ingrid Chavez.
Charles Webster is releasing his first solo album in nearly two decades on November 20th.
Spanning ten tracks, Decision Time is the first LP under the UK artist's given name since 2001's Born On The 24th Of July. It features several cameos, including poet and former Prince collaborator Ingrid Chavez, South African singer Thandi Draai and Burial, who cites the 1999 album All Systems Gone, released under Webster's Presence alias, as one of his major influences.
Burial features once on the album, as a co-producer on closing cut "The Second Spell." He has also remixed a track on preview EP The Spell, which lands on October 9th. Both records are out on Dimensions Recordings.
Listen to "The Spell feat. Ingrid Chavez."
The Spell EP
01.The Spell feat. Ingrid Chavez (Burial Mix)
02.The Spell feat. Ingrid Chavez (Charles Webster Dub)
03.The Spell feat. Ingrid Chavez (Charles Webster Vocal Mix)
01. Burning feat. Sio
02. This Is Real feat. Shara Nelson
03. We Belong Together feat. Thandi Draai
04. Love Lives feat. Sio
05. I Wonder Why feat. Sipho "Hotstix" Mabuse
06. Music feat. Thandi Draai
07. Wait And See feat. Terra Deva
08. Secrets Held feat. Emilie Chick
09. The Spell feat. Ingrid Chavez
10. The Second Spell feat. Ingrid Chavez & Burial
Dimensions Recordings will release The Spell on October 9th, followed by Decision Time on November 20th, 2020.