- The London DJ has included Mark Seven, Pauline Anna Strom, Persian and a track she made with Saoirse on the 12-track set.
Shanti Celeste is next up for The Sound Of Love International compilation series.
The London-based producer and DJ has licensed a number of unappreciated dance floor gems for The Sound Of Love International 003, such as Gideon Jackson's "Taj-Mahal," Mark Seven's 1998 cut "Crank" and E.B.E.'s "Thinking." More outré selections from the Peach Discs co-founder include Pauline Anna Strom's "In Flight Suspension" and Seekersinternational's "FurdaMurda." She's also included an unheard collaboration with sometime DJ partner and friend Saoirse and a track from the UK garage, jungle and house producer Persian.
Celeste says she holds a special place in her heart for the Croatian festival that gives the compilation its theme. "There's a heavy Bristol crew there and it all feels easy and nice," Celeste said. "It was just good vibes all round." The Sound Of Love International 003 follows collections from Beautiful Swimmers and Gatto Fritto. It'll come as a ten-track double-LP vinyl edition or 12-track digital set.
Listen to clips from Shanti Celeste's The Sound Of Love International 003.
A1 Shanti Celeste & Saoirse - Solid Maass
A2 Persian - Morning Sun feat. Hannah Small
A3 Seekers International – FurdaMurda
B1 E.B.E. – Thinking
B2 Gideon Jackson - Taj-Mahal
C1 Perpetual – Awakenings
C2 Mark Seven – Crank
C3 Paco Pack - Slap That Bass
D1 Cari Lekebusch - Output 2
D2 Pauline Anna Strom - In Flight Suspension
01. Gideon Jackson - Taj-Mahal
02. Perpetual - Awakenings
03. Dark Matrix - Techelectro (Track A3)
04. E.B.E. - Thinking
05. Seekers International - FurdaMurda
06. Persian - Morning Sun feat. Hannah Small
07. Fade 2 End - Feel The Magic
08. Mark Seven - Crank
09. Paco Pack - Slap That Bass
10. Shanti Celeste & Saoirse - Solid Maass
11. Cari Lekebusch - Output 2.1
12. Pauline Anna Strom - In Flight Suspension
Love International Recordings will release The Sound Of Love International 003 on August 7th, 2020.