- Out on Friday, the 28-track release was put together by Lara Rix-Martin and Mike Paradinas.
Lara Rix-Martin and Mike Paradinas have compiled a 28-track release for charity called Music In Support Of Black Mental Health.
Proceeds from the 28-track compilation, which lands this Friday via Bandcamp, will be split evenly between five Black causes: Nilaari and Black Thrive in the UK, and The Loveland Foundation, BEAM and National Queer & Trans Therapists Of Colour Network in the US.
There's music from Speaker Music, Jlin, Jana Rush, Kuedo, Eomac, Rian Treanor, µ-Ziq, Zora Jones & Sinjin Hawke, Bogdan Raczynski, Beatrice Dillon, Sami Baha, Vladislav Delay and more. All the Black artists were paid for their work.
01. Speaker Music - On Bloodthirst And Jungle Fever feat. Ariel Valdez & Catalina Cavelight [Excerpt]
02. Rian Treanor - Before You Know It
03. Meemo Comma - 40 Hurts
04. John Frusciante - Lyng Shake
05. FaltyDL - Blueberry Moon
06. Vladislav Delay - isosusi
07. Ital Tek - Diamond Dust
08. Beatrice Dillon - SG1
09. Jlin - Return From LA II (feat. Michael Vincent Waller)
10. Zora Jones & Sinjin Hawke - So
11. Jana Rush - Divine (Original)
12. µ-Ziq - Hip House Breakcore
13. Kuedo - Silver
14. Eomac - Green Man
15. Gage - Tell Me Again And Again
16. Herva - By 0
17. Swan Meat - Sleepmoss Remix feat. Meemo Comma
18. Datach'i - Refraction
19. Felix Lee - Cold Steel
20. Bogdan Raczynski - Average Banger
21. Konx-om-Pax - Vision Quest
22. AGF - Sehnsuchtsräume
23. Sami Baha - Other Me
24. FARWARMTH - Onwards, Forever
25. Shell - Beams
26. Jas Shaw - Lion And Bees
27. Jtamul - BualloX1
28. Antwood - Cycle6
Music In Support Of Black Mental Health is out on July 3rd, 2020.