PublishedFri, 22 Apr 2005, 11:06
- Swede, Adam Beyer provides the latest album release for Fabric Records – Fabric 22.
Continuing their fine run with the 22nd edition of their 'Fabric' series, the production arm of London's Fabric nightclub - Fabric Records calls on abilities from the Swedish front line of Techno DJ/Producer - Adam Beyer.
The album features fellow Swedes Joel Mull and Cari Lekebusch together with internationally renowned artists that include Steve Rachmad, Reinhard Voigt and Josh Wink. Beyer's Fabric22 is set to be a matured mix of European techno that has evolved since the mid-nineties. Adam uses a combination of subtle mixer effects, quick cuts and long blends in bringing this selection of tracks to the Fabric audience.
Talking about his currently trends in techno, Adam Beyer said: "I still love banging it out for two hours, but I also want to take it a bit further and do a lot longer sets of clubby stuff. I think it's an identity thing as well; you grow older and so does your crowd. I want to play for people that are my age and people I can identify with. This is what I play at the beginning or end of a night. For me it’s the most progressive form of techno there is right now. I haven't changed my style, just broadened my horizons."
01. Slam feat Tyrone Palmer - This World [Wighnomy Brothers & Robag Wruhme Remix] - Soma Recordings
02. DJ Minx - A Walk In The Park [Wink's Run Through The Park Interpretation] - Minus Inc
03. Alex Under – Las Bicicletas Son Para El Verano - Traum Schallplatten/Trapez.
04. The Gadgets – System [Alkaloid Docking Station Mix] - Elp
05. Dominik Eulberg – Klangteppichverleger Wolle - Traum Schallplatten/Traum.
06. Osborne – In Gear - Ghostly International/Spectral Sound.
07. Adam Beyer – Snuff & Noise [Part 2] - Mad Eye Records 2005.
08. Joel Mull – Persuaded - Inside Records 2004
09. 2 Dollar Egg – Naxos - Nummer
10. Adam Beyer – Snuff & Noise - Mad Eye Records
11. Alex Long – Serton - Abyss Records
12. Tony Rohr – Slowburn – Weave Music
13. David Roiseux - Demented [Sontec Remix] - Roiseux Music
14. Hertz – Progress [Subway Baby Remix] - Q-Records
15. Tim Track - Panic Voice - Abyss Records
16. Reinhard Voigt – Spice - Kompakt
17. Sterac – Completed - N.E.W.S
18. Cari Lekebusch – Motions Of Energy - Lekebuschmusic.se
19. Adam Beyer & Jesper Dahlbäck – Redemption - Soma Recordings
20. Hiem - She's the One [Circles in Time Remix] - Crosstown Rebel Music
Beyer's Fabric 22 hits UK/European stores on May 16 with the rest of the world still waiting for a release date. Fabric CD subscribers will receive it a few weeks earlier on May 2. Also look out for the Scratch Perverts up next providing FabricLIVE 22 and Ivan Smagghe on Fabric 23!