Nina Kraviz, Call Super, Special Request, Daniel Avery, IMOGEN, UNKLE and more feature across the discs dedicated to fabric and FABRICLIVE nights.
fabric will celebrate its 20th anniversary with a new double compilation.
20 years of fabric is split into two parts, fabric and FABRICLIVE, with each disc meant to document the sound of the respective Friday and Saturday nights at the iconic club. fabric will showcase the underground London house and techno scene, while FABRICLIVE focuses on dubstep, drum & bass, jungle, breaks and "experimental beats." Both compilations arrive December 6th via the club's own imprint, available on vinyl and as a deluxe CD set featuring all 20 tracks.
All of the tracks on 20 years of fabric are exclusives, and artists featured include Nina Kraviz, Marcel Dettmann, Call Super, Special Request, IMOGEN, Daniel Avery, UNKLE, Maya Jane Coles and more.
The release ties in with the 17 anniversary events happening at fabric during the month of October, with several artists from the compilations on the lineups.
Listen to "Catch Me When I Fall (fabric Club Mix)" by UNKLE.
01. Nina Kraviz - Da
02. Steffi - Ankertje
03. IMOGEN - Bizant
04. Marcel Dettmann - Taste 2.0
05. Cassy - Joey
06. Anastasia Kristensen - Go Getter
07. Margaret Dygas - Zeitgeist
08. Call Super - Echothread
09. Maya Jane Coles - Reason
10. Sasha - Comet Chaser
01. Special Request - Codename Turbo Nutter
02. Source Direct - Vigilante
03. J. Majik - The Lost Tribe
04. Shackleton - Drawn and Quartered
05. Pinch & Trim - That Wasn't It
06. Daniel Avery - Whilst We've Got Metal In Our Blood
07. Mantra - Embers
08. B.Traits - Mameya
09. Groove Armada - Wesley Nightshade
10. UNKLE - Catch Me When I Fall (fabric Club Mix)
fabric will release 20 years of fabric on December 6th, 2019.