- Lauer, Basic Soul Unit, Christopher Rau and more feature on Uncanny Valley 50, with the first volume out in March.
Uncanny Valley is releasing a seven-part compilation for its 50th release.
The artists on Uncanny Valley 50 reflect the label's expanding scope. Where it once focused on artists from its Dresden home—like Credit 00, Cuthead and Break SL—this compilation series also features tracks from Lauer, The Golden Filter, Basic Soul Unit, Christopher Rau, Iron Curtis and more.
Each volume will be released separately. The first comes out in mid-March with tracks from Lauer, James Booth, Jules Etienne and Dresden artists Sandrow M & Will Dubner. Exact details on the rest of the series are still TBA.
Uncanny Valley 50 also marks the beginning of a new collaboration with Leipzig group Doppeldenk, who will provide the artwork for the series.
Listen to Lauer's "Fanta Korn Tanker."
Uncanny Valley 50.1
01. Lauer - Fanta Korn Tanker
02. James Booth - Summer Interlude
03. Sandrow M & Will Dubner - Disco Schlamboni
04. Jules Etienne - Dude's Den
Uncanny Valley will release Uncanny Valley 50.1 on March 11th, 2019.