- The Leipzig label also has a European tour planned, with stops in Prague, Bucharest and Berlin.
Leipzig label KANN is celebrating its tenth year of operation with a 15-track compilation and a European tour.
Family Horror X Good Times features music by label regulars like Cmd Q, Mary Yalex and Perm alongside several more high-profile artists, including Lawrence, Matt Karmil and Axel Boman, who teams up with Art Alfie on "Rätt Sida Om Cirkus." The label's three founders have also contributed: Sevensol and Bender join forces on "Malekula," while Map.ache goes solo on "Thank U Again." The compilation is out on May 17th.
A couple weeks before the compilation lands, the KANN crew will hit the road. The nine-date run begins in Prague on May 4th and currently ends in August at Nachtdigital Festival, where the label will host a showcase on the Saturday night. In between, they'll stop in Offenbach, Cluj, Bucharest, Graz, Leipzig, Dresden and Berlin. More dates, beyond August, are still TBA.
Listen to the opening track from Family Horror X Good Times, "Eden" by Innere Tueren.
01. Innere Tueren - Eden
02. Eau Thermale - Koburger Bruecke
03. Underspreche - Against (Dub)
04. Sevensol & Bender - Malekula
05. Map.ache - Thank U Again
06. Matt Karmil - Clean Bus
07. Jacques Bon & Eugene Pascal - Château D'Eau
08. cmd q - Sequence
09. Mary Yalex - Turquoise
10. Art Alfie & Axel Boman - Rätt Sida Om Cirkus
11. Lawrence - Cany
12. Perm - HEGDL
13. Philipp Matalla - Island Jam
14. FR Fels - Twilight
15. Things From The Basement - Coral
KANN will release Family Horror x Good Times on May 17th, 2018.