- Sam Binga, Ivy Lab, Hyroglifics and Current Value all feature on the collection, due out in May.
Critical Music is celebrating its 15th birthday with a new compilation.
Founded by Kasra in 2002, the label has become a prominent outlet for no-nonsense drum & bass and, more recently, the more experimental strains of artists like Sam Binga, Ivy Lab and Hyroglifics. All of these names appear on 15 Years Of Underground Sonics. Kasra says the record, which is also Critical's 100th release, shows "where the label is now and where it's going." The compilation also features label regulars like Enei, Mefjus, Emperor, Halogenix and prolific producer Current Value.
15 Years Of Underground Sonics arrives as a special five-disc vinyl box set as well as an 8GB USB stick and a digital download version.
Listen to a clip of Ivy Lab's "Amber."
01. Enei – The Process feat. DRS
02. Break – In The Clouds
03. Sam Binga – Show U Something feat. Eva Lazarus
04. Mefjus – Mirage
05. Kasra – Phases
06. Hyroglifics – Swish
07. Ivy Lab – Amber
08. The Upbeats – Grasshopper
09. Foreign Concept – Breaking Again feat. Naomi Olive
10. Emperor – Bad Blood
11. Klax – The Mute
12. Halogenix – Flames feat. SOLAH
13. Current Value – Leave Behind
14. Signal – Periphery
15. Shyun – Unfold
Critical Music will release 15 Years Of Underground Sonics on May 26th, 2017.