Luke Jenner, Marcos Cabral and Emperor Machine feature on the Let's Play House co-founder's first LP, out in September.
Jacques Renault will release his debut album, Zentrum, on September 14th.
The LP will be issued by Let's Play House, the party and label Renault runs in New York with Nik Mercer. It comes almost a decade into his production career, during which time he's put out edits, remixes and original productions as a solo artist and as one half of Runaway with Marcos Cabral. Cabral is one of eight guests who appear on Zentrum, alongside the likes of Luke Jenner, formerly of The Rapture, Milwaukee native Mark Verbos and The Emperor Machine. The LP's sleeve was designed by Drew Heffron.
Ahead of the album, Renault is putting out an EP titled Talk System via Let's Play House. It features two original cuts and two remixes—one from Sisterhood and one from John Barera & Will Martin.
01. Goodnight Moon 004 feat. Mark Verbos
02. Redlight Rubber feat. Redlight Radio
03. Your Sugar
04. Swing That Body feat. Luke Jenner
05. Mi Casa Samba
06. Words feat. Alex "Fingers McGinty" Fankel
07. mmmhmmm feat. Teddy Stuart
08. Pleasure Lake feat. Marcos Cabral
09. Turbo Punsch
10. Touch You feat. The Emperor Machine
11. Faith feat. Karl Dixon
Let's Play House will release Zentrum on September 14th, 2015.