- The outfit, formerly a duo but now a solo endeavour for Jonny White, will issue the 17-track selection in June.
fabric 82 has been mixed by Art Department.
This is the first release in a new era for Art Department—Kenny Glasgow recently departed to focus on his solo career, leaving the project to Jonny White. White bookends his 17-track selection with Basic Channel's "Mutism." In between he's drawn on material from the likes of Frank & Tony, Mr G, Matthew Herbert, Borrowed Identity, Fred P, JTC, Efdemin, NGLY and Rick Wade.
The mix's launch party is happening at fabric on June 13th. White and Glasgow are both on the bill, and they'll be joined by Scott Grooves and No.19 co-owner Nitin. Tickets are available here on RA.
01. Basic Channel - Mutism
02. Frank & Tony - Villa Seurat
03. Mr G - Hip Flexer
04. Doubt - Worse For The Wear
05. Borrowed Identity feat. Mechanical Soul Brother - Ruhephase In D-Moll
06. DJ Boom - Kinda Kickin' (Efdemin Remix)
07. Brooks Mosher - Get Ready (Fred P. Reshape)
08. Scott Grooves & Kataconda - Decimal 2.0
09. Art Department feat. Seth Troxler - Cruel Intentions (Fred P. Reshape)
10. NGLY - Service Cost
11. Jonathan Lee - Dimensions
12. Herbert - Deeper
13. JTC - Valley Road (We Are 1) (DJ Qu Remix)
14. Nitejams - Untitled (NJ01 - B1)
15. Rick Wade - Wired
16. James Priestley & Marco Antonio - Speed
17. Basic Channel - Mutism
Fabric Records will release fabric 82 on June 22nd, 2015.