- The BBC Radio 1Xtra DJ has pulled together a club-ready selection featuring the likes of Floorplan, DJ Haus and Melé.
Monki has mixed Fabriclive 81, due out May 18th.
"I bought a lot of the Fabriclive CDs, Toddla T's one was playing in my car all the time as a youth," says Lucy Monkman. "Fabriclive 81 definitely represents my style, high energy with some breaks in there to catch your breath. Everything has a groove." Across 22 tracks Monki has blended older tunes (FPI Project, Golden Girls) with more recent cuts from the likes of DJ Haus, Floorplan and FCL. The launch party will take place at fabric on May 1st, with Monki on the bill alongside Melé, Cause & Affect, Mickey Pearce, Mella Dee, Champion and a back-to-back set from Toyc and Zulu. Get a taste of Fabriclive 81 over at the fabric website, where you can listen to some sound clips.
01. FPI Project - Rich In Paradise (Going Back To My Roots)
02. Arma - Vex
03. Deapmash & Raito - Stop (Strip Steve Remix)
04. DJ Dealer & Groove Junkies feat. Chezere - My Day Has Come (DJ Dealer Prime Time Vocal)
05. DJ Haus - I Can Feel It
06. Bot & Tony Quattro - Guess Who
07. Doctor Jeep feat. TT The Artist - Bang
08. Sly One - Cowbell
09. Melé - Angorra + Additional vocals by Chimpo
10. DJ Spen presents DJ Technic - Gabryelle
11. FCL - It's You (San Soda’s Panorama Bar Acca Version) + Adesse Versions - Pride (Dub)
12. Eddie Mercury - A Lo Mejor
13. Floorplan - Baby, Baby
14. DJ Haus - Helta Skelta
15. Kalyde - Infected Ear
16. Melé and Mak & Pasteman - Do You Rex
17. Mella Dee - Rude & Deadly
18. Callahan - Fallacy
19. Tony Quattro - Zulu Carnival
20. Gage - Telo (Sudanim Remix) + Additional vocals by Slick Don
21. Danny Daze & 214 - Las Caderas
22. Golden Girls - Kinetic (Frank De Wulf Remix)
Fabric Records will release Fabriclive 81 on May 18th, 2015.