- Eight reinterpretations of well-known tracks like "We Share Our Mother's Health" and "Silent Shout" will be released next month.
Eight tracks by The Knife that were reinterpreted for a recent US tour will see release as a mini-album in June.
Shaken-Up Versions contains new edits of some of The Knife's best-known tracks—"We Share Our Mother's Health" and "Silent Shout" among them—that were performed by the band on the North American leg of their Shaking The Habitual album tour. The digital version of Shaken-Up Versions will arrive via Mute Records, Rabid and Brille on June 16th, with CD and vinyl to follow later in the summer.
You can watch the video clip for the "Shaken-Up Version" of "Without You My Life Would Be Boring" below:
01. We Share Our Mother's Health (Shaken-Up Version)
02. Got 2 Let U (Shaken-Up Version)
03. Bird (Shaken-Up Version)
04. Without You My Life Would Be Boring (Shaken-Up Version)
05. Pass This On (Shaken-Up Version
06. Ready To Lose (Shaken-Up Version)
07. Stay Out Here (Shaken-Up Version)
08. Silent Shout (Shaken-Up Version)
Rabid/Brille/Mute Records will release Shaken-Up Versions on June 16th, 2014.