- The Berghain resident's next EP for Ostgut Ton features remix contributions from Anthony Parasole, Ryan Elliott and Shed.
"Seduction," Marcel Dettmann's 2013 collaboration with Emika, will be released as a single this month with a fresh batch of remixes.
The original version of "Seduction" appeared on Dettmann II, the German producer's second album. The semi-ambient piece provided the album's only vocal moment. Due out via Ostgut Ton on May 26th, this vinyl version features a previously unheard "Long" edit of the title track alongside three new remixes (the digital EP features a "Short" version).
The Corner chief Anthony Parasole, who recently signed to Ostgut Ton's booking roster, provides a remix, as does label staple Ryan Elliott. Deuce—the rarely-spotted collaborative project of Dettmann and René Pawlowitz, AKA Shed—round out the package with a remix of their own that turns the original into a "brutal monster," according to Ostgut Ton.
The single will be accompanied by a short movie, also called Seduction, directed by Parker Ellerman and featuring Cleo von Adelsheim, Sven Gerhardt and Stefano Cassetti. The sleeve art on the 12-inch is a still from the movie.
01. Seduction feat. Emika (Long Version)
02. Seduction feat. Emika (Deuce Remix)
03. Seduction feat. Emika (Anthony Parasole Remix)
04. Seduction feat. Emika (Ryan Elliott Remix)
Ostgut Ton will release Seduction on May 26th, 2014.