- The drum & bass trailblazer will mix a new compilation for his Goodlooking imprint in May.
LTJ Bukem will release a new mix and compilation, Bukem In Session, on May 27th.
Daniel Williamson is well-known for being a doyen of atmospheric drum & bass, a sound that was cemented in the mid-90s with the founding of his Good Looking label. Though Bukem and his imprint went relatively quiet in the mid-2000s, the past few years have seen a surge of activity—including the entire label catalogue being made available in digital form for the first time.
Bukem In Session collects a number of recent highlights from the label, including two remixes of classic Bukem tracks from Technicolour and DJ Marky & S.P.Y. The compilation has a particular focus on newcomers, including the likes of Vandera and soulTec. The two-CD set will come in both mixed and unmixed form, while a digital version offers two alternate versions of the mix with an MC vocal track: one from Deeizm MC, and another from MC Stamina.
01. EZ Rollers – Hope & Inspiration
02. Kasper – Summertime Hustle
03. soulTec – A Need In Me
04. Vandera – Anandamide
05. Random Movement – Alone This Way (No Need To Say)
06. Flowrian – Wait For Me
07. LTJ Bukem – Atlantis (Marky & S.P.Y. rework)
08. dRamatic & dbAudio – Fractual Harmony
09. Dynamic feat. mSdoS – Highway Patrol
10. Paul T & Paul SG – In The Jungle
11. Furney – Singo Moto
12. Arp-1 & MJT – Last Call
13. Altitude – Early Days
14. LTJ Bukem – Music (Technicolour rework)
15. Dave Owen – Deep Breathin
16. Paul SG – Not Forgotten
Good Looking Records will release Bukem In Session on May 27th, 2013.