The West Coast label's first collection features tracks from The Miracles Club, Discodromo, Jason Kendig and more.
Fledgling American label Ecstasy will release its first compilation today on CD and next month digitally.
Ecstasy is a blog-cum-record label run by Portland house duo The Miracles Club, AKA Rafael Fauria and Honey Owens (the latter of whom also goes by the name Valet and plays in the indie band Jackie O Motherfucker) that's put out just a handful of records so far. Its self-titled compilation showcases a batch of Ownes and Fauria's "dearest friends, family & collaborators," including fellow West Coast artists like Jason Kendig (of Honey Soundsystem and MR.INTL), as well as more far-flung acts like Boston's John Barera (of B-Tracks) and Berlin's Discodromo. The Miracles Club's contribution to the release is available for free download on SoundCloud.
01. Discodromo feat. Steev Lemercier - Happily Ever After
02. The Miracles Club - The Wheel
03. Etbonz - Roland Times
04. Alexis Blair Penney - Secret City
05. Robotalco - If She Only Knew
06. Emotion II Emotion Feat. Ryann - Night & Day
07. John Barera - The Party
08. Gemini Lion - None A Me
09. Bobby Browser - Original Owner
10. Boy Joy - Get Out My Head (Dub)
11. Acid Farm - Acid Trance
12. Jason Kendig - Transmit
13. Leech - Edgewise
14. Breath Control - Apheresis
15. Temples - XXII
Ecstasy is currently available on CD. It will be available digitally on June 12th, 2012.