- The Cologne-based label will release an unmixed collection of tracks with contributions from Robag Wruhme, Extrawelt and many more.
Boxer Recordings will release the 10 Years of Boxer compilation in May.
In the decade following Boxer's debut minimal techno 12-inch, the label has moved towards more techno and tech house territory, releasing work from artists like Dusty Kid, Extrawelt and Pig & Dan along the way. 10 Years of Boxer pays tribute to the variety of sounds the label has come to be associated with, but it's not a retrospective: The presser states it is "more of a favourite mix tape" with exclusive contributions from artists like Robag Wruhme and Le Dust Sucker who have never released on Boxer Recordings till now. (Paul Nazca and Kolombo are among the only artists to contribute to the compilation who have put records out on the label previously.) The compilation is largely exclusives, four of which have already found their way into the world via the Ten 12-inch earlier this month.
01. Stefan Hinz - Mise En Place
02. Kolombo - Downza
03. Von Spar - Das Dritte Tierreich
04. Popnoname - Signs Words
05. tOMBo feat. Schad Privat - Body Hotel Pt. 2
06. Paul Nazca - L’Oiseau
07. Scalde - We Drive Away
08. Le Dust Sucker - Everybody Used To
09. Robag Wruhme - Bortonkk
10. Extrawelt - Yummy Unbroken
11. Paul Nazca - Harmonie
Boxer Recordings will release 10 Years of Boxer on May 14th, 2012.