- The Bristol party outfit celebrates a decade in the business with a new compilation and two UK parties.
To mark their 10th anniversary, Futureboogie will throw parties in London and Bristol and release a compilation next month.
Futureboogie started out in 2001 as a modest club night in Bristol, and has since expanded into multi-faceted operation that includes a record label, a booking agency, artist management and more. Since day one the brains behind the operation have been (amidst a revolving cast of other characters) Dave Harvey and Steve Nickolls, AKA El Harvo and Joe 90, who you may remember from RA's Real Scenes: Bristol.
The upcoming parties in London in Bristol will both be family affairs at secret venues, with the Futureboogie DJs booked alongside Julio Bashmore, Waifs & Strays, Behling & Simpson and more. Many of the same artists will appear on Futureboogie Recordings: 10, along with "some of the label's future finest," such as Bristol newcomer Eats Everything.
01. Typesun - Last Home
02. Crackazat - Passagem
03. Simpson - Till U Were Dead
04. Behling - Last Chance
05. Eats Everything - Slink
06. Maxxi Soundsystem - Into the Future
07. Christophe - The Scene
08. Eats Everything + Lukas present The Eel - 0200
09. Waifs and Strays - Back Down
10. Lukas - Space Junkie Race
Futureboogie Recordings will release Futureboogie Recordings: 10 in February 2012.