- The anniversary release features 20 new tracks from Adam Beyer's techno label.
Drumcode has put together a two-disc compilation to mark their 15th anniversary.
Founded by Swedish DJ and producer Adam Beyer in 1996, Drumcode is one of techno's most robust institutions. The label has put out nearly a hundred records since its inception, including EPs and albums by the likes of Cari Lekebusch, Gregor Tresher and Joel Mull, plus Swedish exports such as Ida Engberg and Pär Grindvik. Its parties have become an international favorite as well, with big label showcases everywhere from Space in Miami to Berghain in Berlin. 15 Years of Drumcode takes stock of the label's current family of artists with 20 previously unreleased tracks, including contributions from CLR boss Chris Liebing and Soma Records founders Slam. The collection will be available digitally and on CD at the end of November.
01. Kaiserdisco - Drum Suspension
02. Alan Fitzpatrick - Running Backwards
03. Paul Ritch - Adreneline
04. Mauro Picotto and Riccardo Ferri - Asteroids
05. Patrick Siech - Structure
06. Jesper Dahlback- No Control
07. Joel Mull - Shake Trip
08. Cari Lekebusch and Joseph Capriati - Napoli 4pm
09. Gregor Tresher - At The Fall Of Night
10. Adam Beyer - A Walking Contradiction (Joseph Capriati
01. Grindvik and Billie - Hold, Doubt, Back
02. Slam - Temperance
03. Nagano Kitchen - Black Panther
04. Gary Beck - Round Your Place
05. Chris Liebing and Brian Sanhaji - The Undertaking
06. Ben Sims - Make That Shit Funk
07. Nicole Moudaber - Contents Of My Head
08. Slam - Sonic Scuffl e
09. Roberto Capuano - Oblique
10. Rocco Caine - Orphan
Drumcode will release 15 Years Of Drumcode on November 28th, 2011.