The London funky producer is the latest contributor to the label's ongoing mix series.
Roska has mixed Rinse's fifteenth compilation, due for release in July.
Providing snapshots of the London dance scene harboured by its radio family, the Rinse mix CD series has so far traversed dubstep, grime, garage and house. Roska is the second funky DJ charged with curating one of the compilations, after Supa D's comprehensive 2008 edition. Much like his Tuesday slots on Rinse FM, the mix swings between the housier sounds of MA1's "High Definition" and Marco Del Horno's "The Only Way Out Is Down" towards the darker side of the floor by way of J:Kenzo's "Ruckas" and "In the Deep" by T.Williams. Naturally, some funky anthems are included as well, by the likes of Redlight, Breach and Funkystepz. Rinse 15 also features several of Roska’s own productions and remixes, including his funked up 2009 rework of the garage classic "Neighbourhood."
01. Myth vs Wonderful Day - Roska / Untold / Jamie George
02. Untitled 9 - Shy One
03. Cowboy - Toddska
04. Lights On feat Ms. Dynamite - Katy B
05. Ruckas - J:Kenzo
06. Stupid (Original Mix) - Redlight feat. Roses Gabor
07. El Gordos - Brackles
08. In The Deep - T.Williams
09. I Need Air (Redlight Remix) - Magnetic Man
10. Squark VIP - Roska
11. Citrus (Don't Get Lemon) - Mr Tickle
12. Love To Feel This Way feat. Jamie George - Zinc
13. Agua Riddim - Seiji
14. High Definition - MA1
15. I Need Love feat. Anesha - Roska
16. The Only Way Out Is Down - Marco Del Horno
17. Jackpot - Roska
18. Nexx (Roska Edit) - Zinc
19. Neighbourhood '09 (Roska Remix) - Zed Bias feat. MC Rumpus & Nicky
20. Planet X - Redlight
21. Bangkok (Roska Remix) - Boris Dlugosch
22. Bounce - Funkystepz
23. Fatherless (T. Williams Remix) - Breach
24. They Call Me Roska - Roska
25. What You Talking About!? (Roska Remix) - Redlight feat. Ms. Dynamite
Rinse release Rinse:15 Roska on Monday 11th July, 2011.