Bok Bok, Altered Natives and Scratcha DVA have reworked tracks from the London label.
Deep Teknologi, the London label run by T. Williams and S.E.F., will release a collection of remixes next week.
Since launching in 2009 with Don Morris' Reality Check EP, Deep Teknologi has merged elements of techno and funky to produce a significantly darker brand of party-friendly bass. Their latest release draws the label out of this niche with a set of remixes from within and outside the camp. Altered Natives and MA1 twist J.Bevin and T. Williams originals into deep house territories, whilst Scratcha DVA funks up the straightest techno track from T. Williams' Chop and Screw EP. The collection will be available digitally as of Monday.
01. Don Morris - In Da Groove (Bok Bok Remix)
02. J.Bevin - Jump Up (JTRP Remix)
03. J.Bevin - When It Comes (Altered Natives Remix)
04. T.Williams - Chop and Screw (J.Bevin Remix)
05. T.Williams - In The Deep (DVA High:Emotions Remix)
06. J.Bevin - When It Comes (T.Williams Remix)
07. T.Williams - Chop & Screw (MA1 Remix)
08. T.Williams - In The Deep (Zander Hardy Remix)
Deep Teknologi will release Deep Teknologi - The Remixes on May 23rd, 2011.