PublishedWed, 4 Feb 2009, 11:00
- The label head will mix up his imprint's catalogue in April.
Marc Romboy will take over the reins of his imprint's mix series this April, when he issues the second edition of Systematic Colours.
Label stalwart Stephan Bodzin did the honors for the debut mix in 2006. But a lot has happened on Systematic since then, including a lot of facing off: Seven of the mix's 16 tracks contain the "vs." tag. That, coupled with album releases from Romboy, Robert Babicz, John Dahlbäck and Chelonis R. Jones amid myriad singles, and Romboy has much to choose from in this 80 minute label-spanning mix. But while all of these tracks—as far as we can tell—have been previously released, few of them have made it to CD, making this the first time that many will be able to sample the imprint's wares.
01. Marc Romboy vs. Chelonis R. Jones - Helen Cornell (Stefan Goldmann Version)
02. Ante Perry vs. Babylon Robots - 3 AM
03. Audio Soul Project - Taking Shape (Version 2)
04. Dimitri Andreas - Run and Hide (Afrilounge Remix)
05. Stephan Bodzin vs. Marc Romboy - Callisto
06. Stephan Bodzin vs. Marc Romboy - Telesto
07. Ante Perry vs. Babylon Robots - Der Urknall
08. Marc Romboy vs. Blake Baxter - The Club (Version 1)
09. Hugo & Daniele Papini - Softuer
10. Robert Babicz - Sin (Gui Boratto Remix)
11. John Dahlbäck - Now It's Not Summer (Stephan Bodzin Remix)
12. Spirit Catcher - High Control
13. Marc Romboy vs. Gui Boratto - Eurasia (Marc's Mix)
14. Dusty Kid - Milk
15. D-Nox & Beckers - Alphavella
16. Marc Romboy - Karambolage (Oxia Remix)
Systematic will release Systematic Colours Vol. 2 on April 17, 2009.