- Mon, 15 Jul 2019Actress, Eris Drew, Seth Troxler, Surgeon, Com Truise and Jan Jelinek will all be performing in the months ahead.
- Wed, 3 Apr 2019James Zabiela, Powder, Special Request, Maya Jane Coles, Raresh & Praslea and more will play the Greenwich club's Made For Summer series.
- Thu, 14 Mar 2019The Greenwich club, which boasts one of the largest outdoor terraces in Europe, will host the likes of Rinse FM, Sankeys, Space Ibiza, ABODE and The Redlight.
- Thu, 2 Jun 2016Young Marco, Steffi and Kode9 will all play the East London club before its last dance on August 7th.
- Wed, 11 May 2016The US singer took aim at Zayn Malik and UK rappers.
- Tue, 15 Mar 2016The full lineup is in for the two-day London festival, which returns to Haggerston Park in June.
- Thu, 11 Feb 2016Benga, A. G. Cook and Josey Rebelle will all play at the June event in Haggerston Park.
- Fri, 18 Dec 2015Haggerston Park will host the London-focussed event in June 2016.
- Mon, 19 Oct 2015The Dalston basement will celebrate next month's anniversary with three parties in as many weeks.
- Fri, 14 Aug 2015The East London station will celebrate its birthday with two days at Rough But Sweet Sound System in Ladbroke Grove.
- Fri, 24 Jul 2015Local Action will host the party, which also features Finn, Deadboy and Tom Lea.
- Wed, 17 Jun 2015The Dalston basement has more than 15 events planned between now and September.
- Tue, 6 Jan 2015Ben UFO, Pional and Kode9 will also play the East London club in January.
- Tue, 23 Dec 2014There are plenty of party options in the UK capital this New Year's.
- Thu, 4 Dec 2014Ben UFO, Mumdance and Koreless will also feature as part of the London gallery takeover.
- Tue, 29 Jul 2014The London radio station will throw parties at Notting Hill Carnival, fabric and Ibiza Rocks among others.
- Mon, 28 Jul 2014Objekt, Xosar and Black Coffee are among the names locked in for Fridays at the London club.
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014John Roberts, The Mole, Mix Mup and Young Marco are all on next month's agenda.
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014The Glasgow club's April and May plans include Subculture's 20th anniversary celebrations.
- Mon, 3 Mar 2014Matthew Herbert, Laurel Halo, Luke Vibert and more will play at the Farringdon club over the coming three months.