- The first to be reissued is the late artist's 2004 LP, Symbol.
P-Vine Records is starting up a reissue series of Susumu Yokota albums.
The series debuts with a reissue of the late Japanese artist's album, Symbol, which was originally released in 2005 via his Skintone label. At the time, the record was known for its clever use of sampled classical music. The reissue won't be available for purchase until September 24th, 2021, but you can pre-order the LP here.
The P-Vine series follows the recent release of a Cosmic Soup-arranged collection that focused on his 246 house alias. Transmigration has also been reissuing his material under the Ebi alias, culminating in a new compilation due out this June.
Yokota was a wide-ranging producer with many aliases who was hugely influential on the '90s techno and electronica scenes, including with classic albums like Acid Mt. Fuji.
Listen to "Traveller In The Wonderland" from Symbol.
01. Long Long Silk Bridge
02. Purple Rose Minuet
03. Traveller In The Wonderland
04. Song of the Sleeping Forest
05. The Plateau Which The Zephyr Of Flora Occupies
06. Fairy Dance Of Twinkle And Shadow
07. Flaming Love And Destiny
08. The Dying Black Swan
09. Blue Sky And Yellow Sunflower
10. Capricco And The Innovative Composer
11. I Close The Door Upon Myself
12. Symbol Of Life, Love And Aesthetics
13. Music From The Lake Surface
P-Vine will reissue Symbol on September 24th, 2021.