- The London MC's third LP, out October 16th, features his Boy Better Know collective members, plus Novelist, D Double E and more.
Frisco has revealed more details about his next album.
The Familiar Stranger, out October 16th, is the third LP from the member of the Boy Better Know collective, which was founded by JME and Skepta in 2005 and includes Wiley, Jammer and Shorty. His previous albums, Fully Grown and System Killer were released in 2010 and 2016, respectively, and his latest mixtape Back 2 Da Lab Vol. 5 landed in 2018.
Today the London MC revealed the artwork and tracklist, complete with features, for The Familiar Strange. In addition to BBK's JME, Skepta, Jammer and Shorty, there are also collaborations with Novelist, D Double E, Ghetts, Mez, Skengdo, Spragga Benz, Devlin and Mantifest across the album's 15 tracks.
The week before his new album's release, Frisco is set to feature on Dizzee Rascal's new LP, E3 AF.
Watch the video for the latest single, "Red Card," featuring BBK's Skepta, JME, Jammer and Shorty.
Here's the video for June single and LP closer, "Black Man," from which all proceeds go to the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust.
01. Thuggish Ruggish
02. Sleepless Nights
03. Karma feat. Skengdo
04. Half Full Or Half Empty
05. Big Bro feat. Mez
07. Colours feat. Ghetts & D Double E
08. Red Card feat. Boy Better Know
09. The Answer feat. Novelist
10. Money Call
11. Cool Nuh feat. Spragga Benz
12. Like I'm S'pose To feat. Mantifest
14. That Guy feat. Devlin & JME
15. Black Man
Boy Better Know will release The Familiar Stranger on October 16th, 2020.