Yu Su, AceMo, Jacques Greene appear on DCYY & BULLY's new charity compilation

  • Share
  • Home Fitness Vol. 2 benefits Movement For Black Lives and other charities.
  • Yu Su, AceMo, Jacques Greene appear on DCYY & BULLY's new charity compilation image
  • Beijing label DCYY/到此一游 and BULLY Magazine are putting out a new volume of their Home Fitness charity compilation next week. The new compilation features the likes of AceMo, Yu Su, Jacques Greene, Chippy Nonstop, Citizen Boy, Ouri, Foodman, Yazzus, Tayhana and more. 25 percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Movement For Black Lives, with the other 75 percent going to other charities as selected by the artists. (Full details are on the Bandcamp page.) With creative direction from BULLY, the compilation will also feature 3D videos for some of the tracks, along with thermographic renderings of each artist's profile picture and statements about their tracks. You can see and read those over at BULLY. (You can also see them in the photo to the right.) Home Fitness originally started as a charity compilation to benefit medical workers in Wuhan, China, where the coronavirus outbreak originated, inspired by the home workout routines of the participating artists. This time, the focus is on global charities, with an emphasis on bringing artists from around the world together and "repaying the kindness for Wuhan that we experienced from so many different places via Home Fitness Vol. 1," the label says. Stream Jacques Greene's "Bambi" and check out the whole compilation over at Bandcamp.
    Tracklist 01. AceMo - String Breaks 02. Akito - A Friend is For Life, Not Just For Guest List 03. Chekov & Skins - Skori 04. Core Self - Cathedral 05. Cassius Select - Switch Axe Pose 06. Foodman - Denshi 07. Total Contrast - Found Somebody (Moleskin Dance All Night Edit) 08. Chippy Nonstop - Born Into It 09. D0cXyl3t - DFRH 10. Tayhana - Sin Tocarnos 11. Raven - Exit 12. Yazzus - Saffire 13. Chawood - Apex 14. 168 & Bekatrina - ZOV 15. Ouri - Gay Sound 16. Orlando FitzGerald - Vibes Are Right 17. Citizen Boy - Gqilaza 18. PRIMEDIESEL - Sample King 19. Jaeho Hwang - Jangdan2-Jing (장단2-징) 20. Wasted Fates - Facemask 21. Pei - 90's Curtain 22. Jacques Greene - Bambi 23. Yu Su - Eyes DCYY/到此一游 will release Home Fitness Vol. 2 on June 29th, 2020.