- Patchwork, out December 12th, is named after the night she's been hosting in London and her hometown of Bern, Switzerland, for 14 years.
Sassy J will release a new compilation, Patchwork, on Rush Hour later this year.
Named after the night Judith Biffiger hosts in her hometown of Bern, Switzerland, and in London, Patchwork aims to showcase music by many of the artists that she has hosted in clubs, on the radio and at home over its 14-year run.
The compilation boasts ten exclusive tracks and features artists such as Ron Trent, Larry Heard, Georgia Anne Muldrow, 2000Black (AKA Dego) and Hanna. It also includes Sassy J's collaboration with Alex Attias, "Jelly Bubble Rise." The closing three tracks by Carlos Niño & Friends, Ivan "Mamão" Conti and WaH-ChU-KU will only be available on a 7-inch included with the limited edition vinyl release.
Among other dates, Sassy J will play a Rush Hour night in Tokyo on December 6th with Hunee, Antal, Shinichiro Yokota and more.
Listen to clips.
Listen back to Sassy J's RA podcast.
01. Farrah Boulé - Mother Of Mantras
02. Warm - Blue Sunrise
03. 2000Black - Plastic Jam
04. Hanna - Spaceland
05. Alex Attias & Sassy J Present OJA - Jelly Bubble Rise
06. Nu-Era - Mirror Images
07. GB - The Projector
08. Aardvarck - Aap Noot
09. Mr. Fingers - Survivor
10. Georgia Anne Muldrow - Always
11. Carlos Niño & Friends - Mushroooooomslive feat. Jamire Williams and Josh Johnson
12. Ivan "Mamão" Conti - Amazon Orison
13. WaH-ChU-KU - Phereo In The House
Rush Hour will release Patchwork on December 12th, 2019.