PublishedTue, 2 Apr 2019, 16:00
- Featuring BADSISTA, Martyn Bootyspoon, Lone and more, all proceeds from the music will go to the UN.
femme culture, a London-based label and collective, has partnered with UN Women for a second charity compilation in the name of gender equality and women's empowerment.
Last year's HeForShe x femme culture Vol. 1 featured artists such as Octo Octa, Finn and Anastasia Kristensen. On this second edition, which spans ambient to club music, contributions come from BADSISTA, Lone, Minimal Violence, Martyn Bootyspoon and more. All proceeds from the compilation will go to the UN.
HeForShe x femme culture Vol. 2 is out on April 5th, with a launch party in East London the day before. femme culture was started in 2016 in response to the lack of support for womxn DJs, producer and artists.
Listen to the compilation.
01. Lone - Dendron
02. Mr. Mitch - Premier Jacuzzi
03. Elkka - Dance Flaw
05. Nightwave - Amazon Glide
06. Locked Groove - Micromoon
07. Rupert Clervaux - "If I Can’t Dance…"
08. owwwls - Sunshine Riddim
09. BADSISTA - Desce
10. Martyn Bootyspoon - Z-Depth
11. Klein Zage - Steppin' feat. Joey G
12. Ouri - Ego Extent
13. India Jordan - Dracaena
14. Minimal Violence - New Years Day
15. Nick Höppner - Bags & Trains
femme culture will release HeForShe x femme culture Vol. 2 on April 5th, 2019.