PublishedMon, 7 Jan 2019, 15:54
- It's a round-up of commercially unreleasable music made in 2018.
LOFT has self-released a collection of bootlegs and edits.
ell oh eff tea too oh won ate appeared yesterday as a free download on Bandcamp. In the description, the Manchester producer includes a poem of sorts: "i made an album last year / but it was out of other people's work / but i still put a lot of work in / i think / i don't really remember / god i was drunk in 2018."
The resulting 19 tracks, which inventively sample everything from pop acts Blink-182 and Ariana Grande to UK rapper Headie One and more, is another unique showcase of LOFT's club music mutations.
Listen to "F E E L I N G T H I S."
01. TELL ME WHAT U THINK BOUT ME
02. this world is sick [ loft's heart feels it ] [ s/o 2 ic3peak 5eva ]
03. drilltheboat [ aaliyah x moneyevery x madara ]
05. maxim elysia and trippie
06. femmebot [ sickening aching stretch ]
07. filton [ disocciative edit ]
08. tha ghost life 2k19 [ jam city x mark pritchard ]
09. F E E L I N G T H I S
10. spookie one [ jam city x headie one x mark frost ]
11. lemme c [ i made this while getting drunk in a hotel with acre's mum edit ]
12. thenn cumbs dudleh
13. break it them also [ jana rush x evol ]
16. in 2 u
17. i know tsundoku [ lxc x odeko ]
18. thank u , next [ salford girls club flip ]
19. iinnnn mm m my y yy ww wwaa y yyy
LOFT's ell oh eff tea too oh won ate is out now.