- Tracks by Pinch, Jon Hester and Joel Mull feature on the 22-track set, due out next month.
Maceo Plex has mixed fabric 98.
Out on April 20th, the 22-track set will be Eric Estornel's second commercial mix, following 2013's DJ-Kicks. In addition to cuts by Pinch, Carl Finlow, Jon Hester and rising duo Brame & Hamo, the mix features four of his own tracks, including one under his recently revived IDM and electro alias, Mariel Ito.
"I wanted to be my organic self and fit as much of the music I love into a modest 80 minutes," said Estornel. "That required a bit of digging and mashing up of sounds, but I knew it would be doing the series a great disservice to take the task lightly. 12 years ago I went to fabric in the wee morning hours after playing a small gig as Mariel Ito and saw Ricardo Villalobos surrounded by a sea of bobbing heads in the darkness and a blaringly intense soundsystem. I knew that morning I needed to work harder and somehow get to play that room someday."
Maceo Plex will celebrate the launch of fabric 98 with an extended set at the club on Saturday, April 28th. Tickets are available here on RA.
01. Perestroika - Goth Skate
02. Peter Benisch - Sabine's Song
03. Pinch - Walking With Shadows
04. Sebastopol – Manethon / Jensen Interceptor - Haze feat. Skee Mask
05. Carl Finlow - Veiled
06. Mariel Ito – Xten
07. Fiberroot - Trindello / Northlake - Ditch Drive
08. Iron Curtain - Condos (Maceo Plex Remix)
09. Paradigm Shift - Requisition
10. Maceo Plex - Mutant Magic (fabric Dub)
11. Versalife - Portamento Quints
12. Maceo Plex - Mutant Quazars (fabric Dub)
13. Brame & Hamo - Space Dub
14. Architectural - Inedit 1
15. Maceo Plex - Mutant Radio
16. Jon Hester - Corridors
17. Joel Mull – Backoldman
18. D-Vince - Resource 1
19. Vinyl Countdown – Ride
20. Dold - Revolution / Orbe - Focus
21. Voiski - Megatrance 2
22. Hiver – Zwicky
Fabric Records will release fabric 98 on April 20th, 2018.