- Spanning 26 tracks, the digital-only release will be available from February 15th.
The Bunker New York is releasing a 26-track compilation to mark its 15th anniversary.
Out next month, the digital-only release will feature new music from a mix of newcomers and old favourites. Abby Echiverri, Coward, rrao and LDY OSC. all make their label debut, joined by the likes of Function, Tin Man, Derek Plaslaiko, Gunnar Haslam, Wata Igarashi, Tobias., Marco Shuttle, Ectomorph and Mike Servito. Like all the releases on the label, 15 Years Of The Bunker was mastered at the Rome studio of Neel, who also contributes a track called "Sima."
In addition to the digital release, which lands on February 15th, The Bunker is offering a number of limited edition packages that include a Common Name-designed boxed USB with all the tracks and an exclusive long-sleeved T-shirt. (See right.)
Stream clips of all 26 tracks.
Listen to The Bunker founder Bryan Kasenic's recent RA Exchange. You can also read about the party's early years in this oral history feature from 2013.
01. David Last - Physical Value System
02. Coward - Bend Back
03. rrao - Anita
04. Mike Servito & Justin Cudmore - Juice Boxx
05. Lady OSC. - OAO
06. Jasen Loveland - Paranoid Raver Pt. 3 (4AM Curfew Mix)
07. J.F. Burma - Good Servant Bad Master
08. Tin Man - Melt Acid
09. Wata Igarashi - Adrenochrome
10. Mark Verbos - Meet Me There
11. Leisure Muffin - Isoprene
12. Løt.te - La maré e
13. Ectomorph - Snake Charmer
14. Abby Echiverri - Dento Ronso
15. Clay Wilson - Arado
16. zemi17 - Awera
17. Derek Plaslaiko - Praia da Amalia
18. Neel - Sima
19. Forma - MMT-H8
20. Gunnar Haslam - Isola
21. Function - Norfolk Street Acid
22. Marco Shuttle - Ewe Tech
23. Romans - Novaria
24. Tobias. - Impossible
25. Justin Cudmore - Real Shock
26. Ulysses - No Matter How Many Hashtags You Use You'll Still Die Alone
The Bunker New York will release 15 Years Of The Bunker on February 15th, 2018.