- It's landing on January 19th.
Skream has mixed Fabriclive 96.
The 14-track set, which lands on January 19th, sees Oliver Jones "in party mode," according to the press release. As well as big-room house and techno tracks by the likes of Floorplan, Alexkid and Radio Slave, it features two unreleased cuts from Jones himself: "An Ode To Mr. Smith" and "SDN," which closes out the mix.
A launch party for Fabriclive 96 will go down at fabric on Friday, January 19th, when Jones will headline the first edition of new event series, Forms.
01. Hieroglyphic Being, Sarathy Korwar & Shabaka Hutchings - Ashrams
02. Bufiman - Peace Moves
03. James Burton - Sounds Of A Different Colour (Kincaid & Sinàl's Remix)
04. Alexkid – Yonqui
05. Jon Rundell - Jack The Bass
06. Skream - An Ode To Mr. Smith
07. Santos Rodriguez - Untitled B2
08. Floorplan - Made Up In My Mind
09. Radio Slave - Screaming Hands (Krautdrums Mix)
10. Sascha Funke - MZ
11. Greg Venezia - Lies
12. Steve Murphy - They Are Controlled Pt. 1
13. LA Synthesis – Agraphobia
14. Skream - SDN
fabric Records will release FABRICLIVE 96: Skream on January 19th, 2018.