- The Austrian drum & bass producer has brought together 29 of his own tracks, remixes and collaborations.
The 95th entry in Fabric Records' Fabriclive series comes from Austrian drum & bass artist and key Critical Music affiliate Mefjus.
Mefjus, real name Martin Schober, is using the occasion to showcase his own output, which hews to the darker, harder side of drum & bass. His set features 29 tracks in all, including solo productions, remixes, and collaborations with the likes of Critical boss Kasra, Noisia & Hybris, Camo & Krooked and Phace.
Fabriclive 95 is due out on November 17th, and a week later in London, fabric will host a release party and Critical takeover, which has Schober booked in Room 1 with Kasra and label-mates like Sam Binga and Enei. Tickets are available here on RA.
01. Mefjus & Kasra - Decypher
02. Mefjus - Far Too Close
03. Mefjus - Mirage
04. Noisia & Mefjus & Hybris - Clusterfunk
05. Mefjus & Kasra - Conversion
06. Camo & Krooked & Mefjus - Mandala (Malux Remix)
07. Ivy Lab - Sunday Crunk (Mefjus Remix)
08. Phace & Mefjus - Malmaison
09. Mefjus & InsideInfo - Leibniz
10. Mefjus & Emperor - Flashizm VIP
11. Phace & Mefjus - Swerve
12. Mefjus - Chaos Theory
13. Mefjus - Continuous VIP
14. Mefjus & Emperor - Disrupted VIP
15. Noisia - Exavolt (Mefjus Remix)
16. Mefjus - Saturate
17. Mefjus - Dissuade (Emperor Remix)
18. Current Value & Mefjus - Senescence
19. Phace & Mefjus - Wastemen
20. Mefjus & June Miller - Saus VIP
21. Phace & Mefjus - Decisions
22. Mefjus - Blitz
23. Mefjus - Suicide Bassline VIP
24. Mefjus & InsideInfo - Mythos VIP
25. Mefjus - Surrounded
26. Mefjus - Untitled (Dub)
27. Mefjus & Misanthrop - Stutter
28. Emperor - SMPL (Mefjus Remix)
29. Mefjus & Emperor - Sanity Check
Fabric Records will release Fabriclive 95 on November 17th, 2017.