- The 16-track album includes unheard material from Mano Le Tough, John Talabot and Red Axes.
Munich label Permanent Vacation will celebrate its tenth anniversary with a compilation of exclusive tracks from the imprint's core artists.
Many well-known label acts have pitched in exclusives for Permanent Vacation X. The double-LP collection includes contributions from Mano Le Tough, Tensnake, John Talabot, Joakim, Lauer (both solo and in collaboration with Gerd Janson as Tuff City Kids) and Lord Of The Isles, to name a few.
Tom Bioly and Benjamin Fröhlich's label has long been a reliable source for melodic, Balearic-leaning house music, but the press release notes that the "catalog also comprises library music compilations, Krautrock, soundtracks of horror flicks, electro, vocoder poetry, cheerful party anthems, oddball house, frequent subversions of any categorization, blissful pop, folky house, electronica and cinematic soundscapes."
Listen to clips over at Forced Exposure.
01. Mano Le Tough - Full On Spring
02. Lord Of The Isles - Out Here
03. Tensnake - Cielo
04. Tuff City Kids - Hardlake
05. Joakim - Camino De La Luna
06. The Drifter - Space Ramp
07. Lauer - Falling Back Up
08. New Jackson - There Will Always Be This Love feat. Margie Jean Lewis
09. Red Axes - Eastern Crown
10. John Talabot - The Strange Silence
11. TB & Bostro - Pesopeo Violet
12. Pional - State Of Presence
13. Lake People - Morrow
14. Daniel Bortz - Chasing Worms
15. Benjamin Fröhlich - I.A.M.B.D.
16. Woolfy Vs. Projections - Astronaut
Permanent Vacation will release Permanent Vacation X on September 8th, 2017.