PublishedThu, 19 May 2016, 16:23
- The collection, which came out today, includes tracks from Addison Groove, L-Vis 1990 and Salva.
NYC selector Jubilee self-released the compilation Magic City II today.
The album and its predecessor were released in conjunction with clothing designer Opening Ceremony. They're both inspired by Jubilee's formative years in the Miami scene, touching on Caribbean club music, grime and Miami bass. Magic City II includes tracks from Addison Groove, L-Vis 1990 and Salva, as well as Strict Face—an affiliate of leftfield grime labels Gobstopper and Different Circles—and Contakt, founder of Brooklyn party crew Turrbotax. The collection is free to download via WeTransfer here. You can catch Jubilee and friends at the record release party on the roof of Output in Williamsburg tonight.
01. Happy Colors - Palante
02. Ape Drums - Magic City Riddim
03. Black Noi$e - Sk8Rink
04. Salva - The Edge
05. Aden - Blow
06. Neon - Voices (L-Vis 1990 Miami Bass Mix)
07. Addison Groove - BassWarz
08. Contakt - Things to Come
09. Mess Kid - Body Kit
10. LouisVExclusive - Dab Daddy
11. Dances With White Girls - Planet Base feat. DJ Freekbul
12. Strict Face - Skyway Condo
Magic City II is out now.