- The label's next compilation will feature new tracks from Apparat, Telefon Tel Aviv and more.
BPitch Control will release a new compilation, Where The Wind Blows, on April 1st.
This new collection follows hot on the heels of the announcement of label boss Ellen Allien's new LP LiSm, which will be released in March. The compilation's title is supposed to hint at potential future directions for the idiosyncratic label, including an apparent focus on song-oriented compositions. Indeed, the compilation features a mixed bag of styles befitting of a label responsible for everything from minimal techno and disco to piano-based vocal pop in its decade-plus existence.
Where The Wind Blows sees a number of recent Bpitch stalwarts turn in brand new tracks, including Allien, Kiki, singer and producer Aerea Negrot and Israeli producer Chaim. Apparat and Telefon Tel Aviv also turn in fresh tunes, the latter a collaboration with German singer and songwriter Dillon. Tomas Barfod of WhoMadeWho and Eating Snow, a new collaboration between Freude am Tanzen's Douglas Greed and Mooryc, meanwhile, will all make their Bpitch debut.
01. Ellen Allien - Gate Of Light
02. Dillon & Telefon Tel Aviv - Feel The Fall
03. Eating Snow - Siamese Twins By Choice
04. Joy Wellboy - The Movement Song
05. Jahcoozi feat. Barbara Panther - Rainbow
06. Mr. Statik - Lighthouse feat. Beatrice Ballabile
07. Camea - Love On The Balcony
08. Tomas Barfod - Sullen Fire
09. Chaim - Summer Rains
10. David K - Last Touch
11. Aérea Negrot - Stop My Craving
12. Viadrina - Fallin
13. Amirali - No Strings
14. Kiki & JAW - Mama Magic
15. Thomas Muller - She's A Woman
16. Cormac - Find U
17. Apparat - Borodino
Bpitch Control will release Where The Wind Blows on April 1st, 2013.