- The Parisian DJ and producer is next in line for Rex Club's mix series.
Dyed Soundorom has mixed Rex Club's next mix CD, Rexperience #03, due for release at the end of April.
Like the first two artists featured on Rexperience (D'Julz and Jennifer Cardini), Soundorom is both a resident at Rex Club (he does the Ring My Bell parties) and a longtime staple of Paris's club scene in general. He was a common name on Dan Ghenacia's Freak n' Chic label before it closed, and more recently has kept busy as one third of Apollonia, a label and DJ trio with Ghenacia and his other sidekick, Shonky. As a Circo Loco regular, he's also one of the city's main underground house exports.
Rexperience #03 is Soundorom's first official mix CD. It features a characteristically deep but upbeat selection, with classic cuts from the likes of Soul Capsule and Tyree Cooper next to selections from the Parisian labels Real Tone and Robsoul as well as Apollonia.
01. Crustation - Flame (Borderline Insanity Dub Mix)
02. Pheek - 5am (Little Surprise) (Butane Remix)
03. Ensemble - Mirror Light
04. Soul Capsule - Overcome
05. Tyree Cooper - Power in You
06. Vadim Svoboda - Supercharged Pt 1
07. Shonky - The Minneapolis Touch
08. Premiesku - Gajey
09. Yakine - Some Say
10. Aaron Carl - Crucified (XDB Remix)
11. Peppermint Jam - Chocolate Girl (Julien Jabre Remix)
12. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Ricardo Villalobos Dub)
13. Boris Horel - Harold Little Diner (Dyed Soundorom Edit)
14. Franck Roger - After All
15. Scott Grooves - Classic 909
16. Gemini - Soho
17. Bjoern Petrikat - Chocalate feat. Sahne
Rex Club will release Rexperience #03 on April 23rd, 2012.