PublishedThu, 18 Aug 2011, 04:00
- The Dutch DJ and producer collaborates with Laidback Luke, Sidney Samson and Nadia Ali on his next LP.
Sander van Doorn's second full-length, Eleve11 will drop next month on his own Doorn Records.
The album features two of van Doorn's past hits—"Love is Darkness" and "Koko"— plus nine previously unreleased tracks. The Dutch DJ and producer made his recording debut in 2004 with Dark Roast and Punk'D on Amsterdam's Spinnin' Records. The release of his debut album four years later, along with his residencies at The Gallery in London and Judgement Sunday in Ibiza, cemented his position as an international star. On his forthcoming LP, Doorn combines his own songwriting and production with guest work from Laidback Luke and Sidney Samson as well as American singer-songwriter Nadia Ali.
01. Interlude // Love Is Darkness feat. Carol Lee
03. Believe feat. Tom Helsen (album version)
05. Rolling The Dice feat. Sidney Samson and Nadia Ali (Album Version)
06. Beyond Sound (Godskitchen Urban Wave mix)
07. Timezone feat. Frederick
08. Drink To Get Drunk
09. Who's Wearing the Cap feat. Laidback Luke (Album Version)
10. Slap My Pitch Up
11. Eagles feat. Adrian Lux
Ultra Records will release Eleve11 on September 19th, 2011.