- The Australian imprint will release 24 tracks across three installments.
Melbourne imprint Pinksilver will soon be releasing Twenty4, a three-part compilation series.
Pinksilver has been operating since 2006. Helmed by Lance Harrison, Daniel Filipovic and Mark Baumann, the label has notched up almost 30 releases since its arrival on the scene, which have been spread amongst its three arms: Pinksilver Ltd, Pinksilver Digital and Pinksilver Net. Over the years, each offshoot has dipped into a variety of styles, ranging from dub techno right through to tech house. So far, the majority of the artists featured on Pinksilver's growing catalogue are Melbourne residents, though contributions have come from as far as New York's Jon Doe and Berlin-based producer Deepchild.
The upcoming compilation series will feature productions from both new and familiar faces, with the likes of Infusion's Jamie Stevens, Mike Callendar and YokoO amongst those included. Each package will only be available digitally.
01. Andy Hart - City Road
02. Jamie Stevens - Harm’s Way
03. NuBody - Silverfish
04. YokoO - 6:15 AM
05. Lance Harrison - Oscar’s Innocence
06. Trinity & Beyond - Years
07. Child - Acapulco
08. Thankyou City - In Limbo
01. Michelle Owen - Riff Raff feat. Deepchild
02. Nick McMartin - Run Away
03. Biggie & Anjay - Ying Yang
04. Closer Apart - Macro One
05. Uone - For The Beep
06. Darius Bassiray & Jon Beta - Meet Me
07. Steve Ward - Downtown Shutdown
08. Richard Parker - Anagram
01. Deepchild - Onsen Dramas
02. Forty6&Two - Dihedral
03. Hargin - Rattle
04. Mike Buhl - Record Of Discussion
05. Markojux - On The Run
06. Craig McWhinney - M-99
07. Phildo - Unsound
08. Mike Callander - 6.5 Minutes With A Hand On
Pinksilver will release Twenty4: Part I on May 20th, 2011, with Part II and Part III to follow on June 6th and 27th, respectively.