After an amazing first edition, the Let's Discult crew is organising another one of their Open Air, for a long afternoon of Sun & Fun under the sign of good music!
On the dancefloor, we have put together a special B2B line up with DJs of various horizons which will bring a special energy with colourful music, deep vibes and punchy beats!
For this special event, there will also be a marketplace where we have gathered artists and music lovers who will join us for this new adventure and showcase their creativity t
- Kanet's vinyl will put his golden collection out with a selection of groovy beats and funky treasures.
- The Valley Bights Vintage Shop joined the rank, bringing dope ass vintage, straight outta the american west - neon and navajo, hip-hugging denim and flowy pants, baseball caps and bolo ties, and everything in between, all sourced from new mexico, colorado, nevada, arizona, and cali.
- Rathaus Dürüm is a young culinary artist duo. They'll make you discover their 100% edible paints, made from fresh vegetables, homemade breads, vegetable milks, and aromatic herbs.
- Caipivarinha is an itinerant bar spontaneously made by friends. Their ultimate agenda is to tropicalize Berlin with their crazy colours and refreshing drinks.
- Bonie is a French graphic designer and illustrator based in Berlin. Working mostly on paper, she also screen print her illustrations and typography works. The adventure that’s Berlin is a surrounding inspiration.
- Agape Massage will introduce you to the magical sensations of Lomi Lomi massages by offering Hawaian massages which will relax your body and soul.
...and a few more contributors will be announce soon…
Stay tuned and see you on September 2nd!