Wednesdy December 31st 2008 - 10pm - 4am
It's cold outside. And it's grey and overcast. And everytime you switch on the news there seems to be more bad news.
WHAT YOU NEED IS A DAMNED GOOD NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY!!!
The Marlborough Tavern & SOL Promotions have teamed up to bring you one with a bit of glamour, a load of great tunes and a bunch of nice people who know how to party.
We're hosting a credit crunch busting New Year's Eve spectacular at your friendly local, The Marlborough Tavern. Featuring....
* A FREE GLASS OF FIZZ ON ARRIVAL!
* SPECIAL GUEST DJ, MEL CARROL PLAYING FUNKY NEW YEAR'S EVE CLASSICS TILL 4AM!
* GLAMMED UP DANCEFLOOR FULL OF HEAVENLY BODIES AND LITTLE DEVILS.....!!
* HOUSE COCKTAILS ONLY £5 BEFORE MIDNIGHT!
* BIG BEN CHIMES AT MIDNIGHT!!
* HEATED GARDEN AND SHELTERED SMOKING AREA!
* FREE CLOAKROOM!
Feel free to dress up as much as you like, or dare. Which side are you going to show, the angelic innocent you, or the devil inside....?
Call 01225 423731 for more info, or email [email protected]
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! £15 PER HEAD.
How to find us:
We are located just two minutes walk from Royal Crescent, the pub is on the corner of Marlborough Buildings, opposite the Approach Golf Course.