• Richie Hawtin’s award-winning ENTER. experience comes to East London’s venue of the moment, the historic TOBACCO DOCK in Wapping.
• Taking place on Saturday 11 April, this will be the exclusive UK ENTER. date of 2015
• Four rooms all musically curated by RICHIE HAWTIN with Hawtin opening AND closing the event in true ENTER.Ibiza style
• ADAM BEYER performs back-to-back with IDA ENGBERG in the main room, joined by RICHIE HAWTIN, PACO OSUNA, WHYT NOYZ and FABIO FLORIDO
• From the Space Terrazza to the Tobacco Dock Gallery, HOT SINCE 82, SUBB-AN, BELLA SARRIS and MIND AGAINST will all perform on the ENTER.Terrace
• The hypnotic ENTER.Mind room makes its UK debut with guests ALEX UNDER, DANIEL MILLER and TM404
• Experience Hawtin’s ENTER.Sake room for the first time outside of Ibiza with resident DJand ENTER. favourite HITO
• Special guest still to be announced on 2 March
As ENTER. prepares to begin its fourth season on Ibiza, Richie Hawtin brings his renowned nightlife experience to the UK, offering up an exclusive preview of the event’s new direction for 2015. Taking place at London’s historic, grade one-listed Tobacco Dock, Hawtin will curate four rooms of music, with guests including Adam Beyer, Ida Engberg, Paco Osuna, Hot Since 82, Subb-an, Bella Sarris and Alex Under with more guests still to be announced. Hawtin himself will perform twice, both opening and closing sets, in the true ENTER. tradition of headlining acts performing early shows.
Wapping’s Tobacco Dock has rapidly made a name for itself on London’s club scene, and deservedly so, playing host to some of the biggest and most talked about events of recent times. The cavernous space has become somewhat of a techno mecca, featuring sold-out performances from many of the most exciting names on the scene, with the car park being touted as the best techno room in the country. It seems only fitting then, that one of techno’s most respected pioneers, Richie Hawtin, should choose Tobacco Dock as the setting for his second ever ENTER. experience in London. Staying true to its core principles of music, technology and experience, ENTER.LONDON will bring together a truly unique club experience, with music and cutting-edge technology touching every element of the show.
Adam Beyer returns to the scene of his packed out Drumcode party in November, playing a special back-to-back set in the main room with label mate Ida Engberg. And, after turning heads in 2014 with releases on labels including Hawtin’s Minus and Dubfire’s SCI+TEC, UK duo Whyt Noyz will make their ENTER. debut in London. Esteemed residents Paco Osuna and Fabio Florido also perform in the car park before Richie Hawtin closes out ENTER.Main as only he knows how.
With natural light streaming in through a spectacular glass ceiling, flanked by industrial timber beams, Tobacco Dock’s Gallery is sure to be reminiscent of Space Ibiza’s famed terrace when Richie Hawtinsteps up for the opening set on the ENTER.Terrace. He’ll be followed by guests Hot Since 82, Subb-an and Mind Against, along with ENTER. resident and rising star Bella Sarris, ready to show just why she’s been selected as Mixmag’s one to watch for 2015.
Hawtin’s ENTER.Mind has introduced Ibiza to a whole new sound over the last three years, focusing on the more hypnotic side of techno. Three guests that made their mark on ENTER.Mind in 2014, and are now set to perform at the London event, are Madrid’s Alex Under, Mute Records founder Daniel Millerand Swedish producer Andreas Tilliander aka TM404.
From the very beginning, Hito has made the ENTER.Sake room her own, with her weekly in-depth techno explorations garnering a loyal league of followers every season. With ENTER.Sake making it’s first appearance in the UK, who else but Hito could act as the Sake room’s guide, taking the dance floor on an eclectic musical journey from start to finish.
The special guest lined up for ENTER.London will be announced on 2 March.
With Hawtin’s last two appearances in London selling out in record time, and Tobacco Dock’s reputation as one of clubland’s most celebrated venues, this is set to be one of the UK's most anticipated club shows of 2015. Those registered for the pre-sale can book tickets now. General tickets go on sale from 10am on 16th January at 10am