In November Cocoon returned for a sell out show at Building Six, making North Greenwich feel a little like Ibiza and left us dreaming of Mediterranean sunrises. This spring Cocoon returns with a medley of producers that have consistently been at the forefront of the European DJ circuit. Joining talisman Sven Vath in the main room will be Tim Green whose reverberated himself through the realms of house and techno with a distinctive charm.
Calling on the very capable mixing fingers of mobilee records to go up against in the Cocoon posse in room 2; label owners Anja Schneider and Ralf Kollman will be representing the Berlin based outfit. Battling against Timo Maas this will be Anja’s first set in London since she tore apart the Tobacco Dock New Year’s Day party. Seeking only inspiration from the world’s best clubs has allowed Tim Maas to create a sound that’s direct and gripping. Reflecting exactly the mindset of what Cocoon has always been.
Tickets : £15 - £25 +bf
£40 per ticket + BF which includes:
- Fast track entry via the VIP queue
- Free cloakroom on the top floor
- Access to the only cocktail bar in the venue
- Access to the sky walk viewing platform
- Private VIP toilets
- Unreserved Luxury Seating Booths
- Free drink* on arrival (*single shot + mixer, beer, cider or wine and redeemable at the top bar only)
To book a VIP Table email: [email protected]
In association with Mixcloud.
Terms and Conditions: