It's time to deck the halls and horde the decks: we're chuffed to invite you to our Picnic Christmas party 2011! It's our last gig for the year and we'll be reeling in the whole crew to help celebrate the festive season and the killer 12 months that have just flown past.
Plucked fresh from the Picnic Agency cabbage patch we have:
- The bearded disco rock god Tamas Jones of Hey Convict!
- The winner of Mister Universe 2009, Marcus King
- The flawless genitalia of Perfect Snatch
- The savagely potent pheromones of The Loin Brothers
- The audio-visual feast that is Steele Bonus
- The identically handsome bro2bro duo Mirror Mirror
- And the disco-popping, kraut-rocking Andy Webb
Yep, you'll be dancing your (Christmas) stockings off all night long. The theme is 'naughty or nice' so start tallying up your good deeds for the year and make the call. If you've been naughty - good, we're definitely in the same boat.
You know the drill: BYO only, address to be announced the day before the party, tickets available from Resident Advisor. The gates swing open at 10pm and we don't stop until we're crippled from bopping.
A HUGE thanks to everybody who's come to any of our parties this year and made it an incredibly memorable one. We really appreciate all the love that's been flowing about and we've had impossible amounts of fun with all you wonderful people!